The Waseda – IAC Digital Government Rankings has been conducted for the past 14 years under the direction of Dr. Toshio Obi and the Institute of Digital Government Waseda University in partnership with the International Academy of CIO and ten world class universities and research centers. These Institutions are Waseda University (Japan), Peking University (China), George Mason University, (USA), Thammasat University (Thailand),Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), National University of Singapore (Singapore), RANEPA (Russia),University of Turku (Finland), Bocconi University (Italy), Taiwan e-Governance Research Center (Taiwan) and De La Salle University (Philippines).
Past Waseda-IAC e-government ranking reports:
- 2018 Waseda-IAC International Digital Government Rankings Report
- 2017 Waseda-IAC International Digital Government Rankings Report
- 2016 Waseda-IAC International Digital Government Rankings Report:
- 2015 e-government ranking report
- 2014 e-government ranking report