【Registration】 Zoom ID: 847 3578 5045 / Passcode: 934997
- Waseda University, Japanese Government (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication /Permanent Mission of Japan), International Academy of CIO, NGO Committee on Ageing (NY), UN DESA/CSD
- Emeritus Toshio Obi ,Waseda Univ. ex-chair OECD project on Digital Ageing, ex-Special Envoy of ITU Secretary General for Academia
- Mabito Yoshida, Vice Minister of MIC (Japan)
- Dr. Naoko Iwasaki, Waseda Univ. Chair, APEC project on Technologies for Healthy Ageing, Vice President, International Academy of CIO (Japan)
- Stephen Ezell, Vice President, IT Innovation Foundation (USA)
- Dr. Shone Supangkat, Director, Smart City and Community Innovation Center, Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia)
- Airada.Luangvilai, Senior Executive Vice President, Digital Government Development Agency (Thailand)
- Dr. Theng Yin Leng, Nanyang Technological Univ. (Singapore)
- Dr. Yang Fengchun, Dean, Peking University (China)
- Prof.J.P.Auffret ,President, International Academy of CIO, George Mason University (USA)
- Dr. Alexander Ryjov, Professor, RANEPA (Russia)
What can Digital Technology be beneficial for aging society?
Why should Innovation put high priority for SDGs?
How will AI accelerate social inclusion?
Which stakeholders with technology will support to overcome COVID-19?